Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I Am Back For A Long Haul!

Dear friends & readers!

It's been almost 2 years that I was not able to keep my BLOG properly updated. But from this semester I can and will keep you posted with our activities and news at least once a month. So please understand and forgive me for the past quietness due to overwhelm of work loads..

At the moment, please visit our family businesses and social initiatives:
1. Prohm Roth Guesthouse: # 251, Pub Street Extension, Old Market Area, Svay Dangkum, Siem Reap Angkor City, Cambodia
2. The Prohm Roth Inn: # 072, Corner of street 20 & Wat Bo Road, Wat Bo Area, Sala Kamreok, Siem Reap Angkor City, Cambodia
3. Angkor by Locals: New Street A, Old Market Area, Siem Reap Angkor city, Cambodia
4. Healthy Home Initiatives: (A community project based at Trach village in Kompong Thom province about 110 miles east of Siem Reap city, real remote, real needs)

Our Swedish visitors ride ox cart @ a village
Think how your visit impacts local economy!
If you have any questions, comments or requests, please feel free to contact me. I'll be happy and ready to respond to you at my most convenient time.

Much love and regards,
Meang & brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment